Wednesday 14 January 2015

Tea time.

Good morning,I hope the weather isn't to bad today for you,it's very cold here today and the forecast just gets worse for later this evening.Sooooo I'm having a lovely cuppa and I can't make my mind up...what do I have with my tea!!! Apple or Scottish shortbread.?As you can see I'm working on my knitting,im not doing bad only one more back peice to do and I can't wait it's exiting when you haven't done something before,just to see what it will look like.Im also working on my crochet ripple blanket,it's Lucy from Attic 24 her neat ripple blanket,I think Iv made it to big as it's taking forever but I shall keep plodding on with it as its so lovely...I will show you in my next post...so until then..Take care..love to you all..Una.xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment